At a glance:
If you purchase from a ‘successful’ campaign (already sold more than the minimum order quantity):
- You purchase a T-shirt from a pre-order campaign while it is still active
- The campaign reaches it’s minimum sales and it is marked as ‘successful’
- The campaign reaches its end-date, at which point it as marked as ‘going to print’
- We then gather all orders for the T-shirt design and book the printing job with our print team
- Over the next 7-10 days, all T-shirt orders are printed, packed and dispatched
- From the dispatch date, you should expect the usual Royal Mail shipping times before your order will arrive.
- You purchase a T-shirt from a pre-order campaign while it is still live
- At the end of the campaign, the total orders on the campaign you have purchased from is less than minimum order quantity
- You are automatically refunded for your purchase
- Depending on your bank this is usually instant but can take up to 5 business days.
Head here for more information on our pre-order model and expected shipping times.