Everpress is offering Creators the opportunity to join our Ad Network.
We have seen that advertising is a great way to get more eyeballs onto designs, to build awareness, and to generate extra sales. Now, we are offering advertising support to you.
HOW IT WORKS
By opting-in to our Ad Network, your garment will be automatically displayed to our audiences in advertising across Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Google. These audiences represent a huge pool of potential buyers:
- All sales generated by the Ad Network are accurately tracked with unique tracking links
- For any sales that are driven by our Ad Network, we share the profits with you 50/50
- That means 50% extra profit on all additional sales generated via the Ad Network, risk-free and free of charge
- Remember, you retain 100% of the profit on sales via your own channels
Aside from the additional potential profit, the Ad Network is a great way to reach new audiences and build your brand. Our community regularly asks for help promoting their tee designs, and recent tests have shown that social media advertising is a great way to do this.
- On average, advertising boosts campaign views for Creators by 65%
- On average, advertising boosts profits for Creators by up to 29%
HOW TO OPT-IN (AND OUT)
To opt-in to the Everpress Ad Network, simply toggle the ‘boost profits’ button when setting up your campaign. Once you have opted in, your campaign will then be placed into the Ad Network pool.
If you would like to opt-out, for any reason, simply navigate to your dashboard, select the campaign you’d like to opt-in/out, and toggle the ‘Everpress Ads Network’ slider’.
TRACKING YOUR AD NETWORK SALES
We have added a new section to your Creator Dashboard. If you have opted-in, and your design has made at least one sale via the Everpress Ad Network, a new ‘card’ will appear showing a breakdown in sales by Organic or Ad Network:
- Organic: Sales driven by you, for example through posts on your social media channels, or sales driven by visitors to the Everpress shop
- Ad Network: Sales on your campaigns that were driven by advertising across Everpress ad platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Google, tracked via UTM links