Returns and refunds
Note: these terms can be found in more detail on our terms for buyers page.
1. Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please either contact us before the end of the campaign period in question (you can find the end date on the sales confirmation page on our website and in the confirmation email we send to you), or make the change using the link we provide to you for this purpose in your confirmation email. We will let you know if the change is possible (for example, we may be able to change your order size or the delivery address if you contact us promptly, and in any event before the end of the campaign period). If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change (for example, we may need to make an extra charge if you change the delivery address to one in a different country), and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. Please note that we are unable to accept changes to your order once the relevant campaign period has expired.
2. Your rights to end the contract
2.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- (a) If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 4;
- (b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2.2;
- (c) If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 2.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
2.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- (a) we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2 on terms for buyers);
- (b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- (c) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; or
- (d) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
2.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
2.4 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods.
3. How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
3.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- (a) Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 (0)203 829 9540 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- (b) Online. Complete the contact form on our website.
- (c) By post. Simply write to us at 38-50 Pritchards Road, London, E2 9AP.
3.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post the goods back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on +44 (0)203 829 9540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. We will donate the returned goods to any charity nominated by us at our sole discretion.
3.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- (a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- (b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
3.4 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. We will usually do this within three working days, however please note that our payments processor may take between five and ten working days to activate the refund. Please also note that we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
3.5 Deductions from refunds. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- (a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- (b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within seven days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
3.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, then if we have not offered to collect the products, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 7.2.
4. If there is a problem with the product
4.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +44 (0)203 829 9540 or write to us at email@example.com.
4.2 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on +44 (0)203 829 9540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
5. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
5.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
5.2 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6. Providing the products
6.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
6.2 When we will provide the products. We will deliver the product to you within 30 days of the date on which the relevant campaign period ends (you can find out when the campaign ends by checking the page on our website on which you viewed the product). We print, pack and dispatch within 7-14 working days of the campaign ending. Once the item(s) are dispatched, our normal delivery timescales are as follows (but these are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed):
- (a) Delivery within the UK. Within 1-2 days.
- (b) Delivery within Europe. Within 3-5 days.
- (c) Delivery outside Europe. Within 7-10 days.
6.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
6.4 If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the product cannot be posted through your letterbox, the Post Office or other carrier will usually leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
6.5 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot as advised by the Post Office or other carrier, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
6.6 When you become responsible for the product. The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
6.7 When you own goods. You own the products once we have received payment in full.
6.8 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, your required size and garment colour selection. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
7. Information about us and how to contact us
- 7.1 Who we are. We are Everpress Limited a limited company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 09419903 and our registered office is at Station House, Station Approach, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24 6QX. Our registered VAT number is 219 2548 04.
- 7.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0)203 829 9540, or by writing to us at email@example.com or by post to Everpress, 38-50 Pritchards Road, London, E2 9AP.
- 7.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- 7.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.